1. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
4. (informal) Exceptionally good.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. The sign language used in the United States.
15. Employed in accomplishing something.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
19. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. A town in central Belgium.
28. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
31. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
46. A Loloish language.
47. Having leadership guidance.
48. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
49. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
50. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Jordan's port.
2. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
3. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
4. A bachelor's degree in music.
5. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
6. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
7. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
8. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
9. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. In operation or operational.
26. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
39. In bed.
40. A quantity of no importance.
42. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
43. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.