1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. A light touch or stroke.
7. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
15. Agitation resulting from active worry.
16. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
33. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
34. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
39. Covered with paving material.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
47. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
49. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
51. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
52. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
55. Either extremity of something that has length.
56. A city in northern India.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
4. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
5. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. An island of central Hawaii.
8. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. The highest level or degree attainable.
20. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
22. State in northeastern India.
23. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A flexible container with a single opening.
29. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
30. A state in northwestern North America.
32. A card game for 2 players.
36. English monk and scholar (672-735).
37. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
40. Deeply moved.
41. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
45. Offering fun and gaiety.
48. An informal term for a father.
50. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
51. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).