1. A shape that sags.
4. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A suburb of Paris.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Seed of a pea plant.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
21. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
42. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
45. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
47. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
50. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
51. (informal) Of the highest quality.
52. Cry plaintively.
53. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. The event of something ending.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
4. A person forced to flee from home or country.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
6. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
19. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
22. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
23. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
25. A bachelor's degree in religion.
27. An enclosed space.
28. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Informal terms for a mother.
34. Lower in esteem.
36. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
38. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
40. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. An associate degree in applied science.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
49. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).