1. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
14. Heal or recover.
16. A young woman making her debut into society.
17. A decree that prohibits something.
18. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
20. A genus of Indriidae.
22. The sound made by corvine birds.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
27. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. A fraudulent business scheme.
32. A partially opened flower.
34. The cry made by sheep.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
42. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
44. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.
48. Wild and domestic cattle.
49. God of death.
52. In or of the month preceding the present one.
53. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
54. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
9. Not only so, but.
10. God of fire.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
23. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
25. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. The sixth month of the civil year.
29. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
31. A master's degree in fine arts.
33. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
39. Absent without permission.
40. In or of the present month.
41. Fallow deer.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. A local computer network for communication between computers.
50. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
51. A Russian river.