1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. An enclosed space.
8. A rapid bustling commotion.
11. Any of several large turkey-like game birds of the family Cracidae.
12. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. A friendly nation.
15. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
26. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
37. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
38. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
39. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
42. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
43. In bed.
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
46. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
47. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
48. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
4. One or some or every or all without specification.
5. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
6. Away from the mouth or oral region.
7. The closing section of a musical composition.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. An informal term for a father.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. An informal conversation.
23. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
28. Informal terms for a mother.
31. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
32. Greek mythology.
34. A genus of Mustelidae.
35. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
36. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
40. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
41. The airforce of Great Britain.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.