1. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
5. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
8. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
11. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
12. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
13. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
14. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
17. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
19. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. An informal term for a father.
26. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
28. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
29. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
40. The content of cognition.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
48. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
49. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. A Mid-Atlantic state.
5. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
6. Largest known toad species.
7. 1/10 gram.
8. The month following March and preceding May.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
10. Wearing or provided with clothing.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. Extremely pleasing.
32. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
37. An elaborate song for solo voice.
38. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. Fallow deer.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.