1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
11. An accountant certified by the state.
12. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A resource.
15. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
29. The closing section of a musical composition.
30. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
32. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. A bachelor's degree in religion.
34. A Russian river.
36. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
43. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
46. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
47. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
51. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. A light touch or stroke.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. An informal term for a father.
4. An associate degree in applied science.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
6. A byproduct of inflammation.
7. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
9. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
19. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
44. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
45. An informal term for a father.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.