1. In bed.
5. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
8. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
13. Provided with artificial light.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. A young woman making her debut into society.
28. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
30. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
33. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
35. An accountant certified by the state.
37. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
39. Lower in esteem.
43. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. A city in Veneto.
47. A resource.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
52. Tag the base runner to get him out.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
6. A city in northern India.
7. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
9. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
10. A city in central New York.
18. Relating to the Urdu language.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
29. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
31. (informal) Exceptionally good.
32. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
36. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. A state in midwestern United States.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. The muscular back part of the shank.
42. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
50. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.