1. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
4. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
8. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
13. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
16. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
17. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
24. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
27. A light touch or stroke.
28. 32nd President of the United States.
29. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
31. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
34. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. An accidental happening.
44. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
45. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
46. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
47. On or toward the lee.
48. How long something has existed.
49. A flexible container with a single opening.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
3. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
5. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
6. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
7. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
8. The month following March and preceding May.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. A city in central New York.
18. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A son who has the same first name as his father.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
34. The month following March and preceding May.
35. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
36. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
37. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
38. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
43. The cry made by sheep.