1. A licensed medical practitioner.
4. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. The last (12th) month of the year.
15. The sign language used in the United States.
16. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. Being one more than nine.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
24. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
26. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. Foul with waste matter.
41. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. An accountant certified by the state.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. The cry made by sheep.
52. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
5. A kiln for drying hops.
6. Apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions.
7. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Thin and fit.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
33. The face or front of a building.
35. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
36. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
39. Largest known toad species.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
42. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A human limb.
48. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. A state in the Rocky Mountains.