1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
16. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
17. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
18. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
23. Extremely pleasing.
29. An appearance of reflected light.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
45. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
50. A light touch or stroke.
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
3. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
4. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
5. A deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval).
6. A telephone connection.
7. Chief port of Yemen.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
19. A state in northwestern North America.
22. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
24. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
25. The cry made by sheep.
26. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. A master's degree in business.
35. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
39. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
43. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.