1. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
4. In or of the present month.
8. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
11. Being one more than two.
12. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
30. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
32. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
43. Overgrown with ivy.
44. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. A master's degree in business.
49. A decree that prohibits something.
51. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
52. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
53. The act of scanning.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
2. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
3. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
4. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
5. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
6. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
7. The bill in a restaurant.
8. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
15. A flexible container with a single opening.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
31. In bed.
33. A resident of Ohio.
34. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
37. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
42. A state in midwestern United States.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.