1. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
4. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
8. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. A rapid bustling commotion.
14. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
15. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
16. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
17. Before noon.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Cause to be embarrassed.
27. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
30. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
38. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
42. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
46. The cry made by sheep.
47. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
48. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
3. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
5. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
10. Rotary motion of an object around its own axis.
18. A breast-shaped mass of padding worn in a brassiere.
20. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
24. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
25. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
31. State in northeastern India.
32. United States film maker (1897-1991).
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. A doctor's degree in religion.
36. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
37. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
39. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. A master's degree in business.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.