1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
5. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. A rapid bustling commotion.
11. Not only so, but.
12. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
17. An associate degree in nursing.
18. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
26. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
32. A bachelor's degree in theology.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
41. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
47. The natural satellite of the Earth.
48. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
1. Tropical Asian starlings.
2. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
3. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
5. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
6. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. Temporary living quarters.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
34. A constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
38. Noisy talk.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Avatar of Vishnu.
42. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
43. (informal) A witty amusing person who makes jokes.
44. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).