1. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
4. A Loloish language.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. The cry made by sheep.
15. A French abbot.
16. Tag the base runner to get him out.
17. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
19. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
21. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
22. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
26. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
32. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
34. An associate degree in nursing.
36. A flexible container with a single opening.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
46. A periodic paperback publication.
47. The bill in a restaurant.
49. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
50. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
52. The sixth month of the civil year.
53. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
54. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. Not only so, but.
4. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
7. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
8. God of fire.
9. Singing jazz.
10. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
18. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
35. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
37. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
39. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
40. A Russian river.
41. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
42. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. A bachelor's degree in religion.