1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. An advanced law degree.
11. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
12. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
13. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
14. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
16. Before noon.
17. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
21. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
27. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
30. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
34. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. Jordan's port.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
48. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
49. The month following February and preceding April.
50. A light touch or stroke.
51. English monk and scholar (672-735).
52. Inquire about.
1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. An island of central Hawaii.
9. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
10. Cry weakly or softly.
15. The residue that remains when something is burned.
18. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. A city in northern India.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
31. A master's degree in fine arts.
35. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
36. In bed.
37. Something causes misery or death.
38. Fallow deer.
39. Type genus of the Anatidae.
40. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
43. God of the earth.
44. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
45. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
47. A Russian river.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.