1. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
4. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
7. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
11. The chance to speak.
12. How long something has existed.
13. Common Indian weaverbird.
14. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
15. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
16. A local computer network for communication between computers.
17. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. Suggestive of the supernatural.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
25. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
35. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. The cry made by sheep.
41. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. An inhabitant of Lappland.
44. A kind of person.
47. The month following August and preceding October.
48. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
49. An informal term for a father.
50. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
2. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
3. The forest trees growing in a country or region.
4. 1 species.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
9. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
10. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
18. Squash bugs.
19. Physically weak.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. Lower in esteem.
33. Any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis.
34. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
36. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
38. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
39. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
46. Informal terms for a mother.