1. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
5. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
8. Black tropical American cuckoo.
11. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
12. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
13. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
14. A Hindu prince or king in India.
15. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
16. (informal) Of the highest quality.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
34. A light touch or stroke.
35. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
37. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
52. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
53. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
54. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
55. A French abbot.
56. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. A city in northern India.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
4. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
6. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Jordan's port.
9. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
10. The content of cognition.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
22. Jordan's port.
23. An enclosed space.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
36. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
38. In bed.
39. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
40. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
42. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
43. Long and thin and often limp.
44. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
45. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.