1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
8. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
11. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
12. How long something has existed.
13. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
14. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
15. A flexible container with a single opening.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
20. One of a family of granular intrusive rocks.
23. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
29. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
40. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
43. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
44. A master's degree in business.
45. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
46. A notable achievement.
47. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. A light touch or stroke.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. The quantity contained in a keg.
8. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
9. Baby bed with high sides.
10. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
18. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. An enclosed space.
31. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
33. Time during which some action is awaited.
35. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
37. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. A quantity of no importance.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
42. The cry made by sheep.