1. A large number or amount.
5. An informal term for a father.
7. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
14. Type genus of the Ranidae.
15. A light touch or stroke.
17. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
18. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. State in northeastern India.
24. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. A Loloish language.
27. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
29. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
30. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
32. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
33. A genus of Platalea.
36. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
37. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
44. (Welsh) A warrior god.
47. A small piece of cloth.
48. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
49. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
50. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. A flexible container with a single opening.
52. With no effort to conceal.
53. A rapid bustling commotion.
1. Activity directed toward making or doing something.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. The habitation of wild animals.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. A genus of Ploceidae.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
8. Small area set off by walls for special use.
9. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
10. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A deep bow.
23. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
25. The cry made by sheep.
28. Type genus of the Majidae.
31. 1 species.
34. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
35. With a forward motion.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
41. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
42. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
45. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
46. A doctor's degree in education.