1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
12. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. A populous province in northeastern China.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
22. The Creator.
25. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
27. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
43. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
49. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
50. (informal) Of the highest quality.
51. The act of scanning.
52. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. Especially one side of a leaf.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
7. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
15. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
20. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. Jordan's port.
26. Being nine more than ninety.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
29. A state in the eastern United States.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
33. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
34. Lower in esteem.
35. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
38. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
41. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
45. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A bachelor's degree in science.