1. A master's degree in business.
4. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
11. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
14. Loose or flaccid body fat.
16. A small piece of cloth.
17. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
18. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
21. An informal term for a father.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
31. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
35. A mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high).
41. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A statute in draft before it becomes law.
3. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
4. A bachelor's degree in religion.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. 10 grams.
8. A city in northern India.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
10. By bad luck.
15. Divulge information or secrets.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
25. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
30. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
32. An associate degree in nursing.
33. A genus of Lamnidae.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
39. A branch of the Tai languages.
40. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
42. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. A Russian river.
48. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.