1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
5. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
15. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
16. A master's degree in business.
17. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
19. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
31. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
33. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
34. An associate degree in nursing.
35. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
45. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
47. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
48. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
50. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
51. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
52. The general activity of selling.
53. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
20. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
24. Slightly open.
26. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
27. Fiddler crabs.
29. 1/10 gram.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
37. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
38. Type genus of the Anatidae.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Not widely known.
41. Type genus of the Nepidae.
42. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
44. An associate degree in applied science.
45. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. An informal term for a father.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
50. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.