1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Notify of danger, potential harm, or risk.
15. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
19. A white trivalent metallic element.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
21. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. An enclosed space.
32. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
36. A bachelor's degree in religion.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
45. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. A doctor's degree in education.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
4. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
5. A boy or man.
6. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
7. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. Unknown god.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
24. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
26. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
33. A French abbot.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
39. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
40. Advanced in years.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. An informal term for a father.
43. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
44. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
47. God of the earth.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.