1. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
4. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
8. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
11. The cry made by sheep.
12. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
14. A European river.
15. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
17. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
20. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
21. A genus of Mustelidae.
23. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
24. The third month of the civil year.
25. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
26. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. The act of scanning.
36. Having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter.
39. Black tropical American cuckoo.
40. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Remaining after all deductions.
45. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
47. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
48. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
50. Free from liquid or moisture.
1. Very dark black.
2. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
3. Solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels.
4. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
5. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
6. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A nettle yielding fiber resembling flax.
9. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
10. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
16. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
19. Type genus of the Gavidae.
22. A lake in northwestern Russia.
27. A fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar).
28. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
30. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
31. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
33. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
34. A special loved one.
37. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
38. Advanced in years.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.