1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
7. The state of owing money.
11. Step on it.
12. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
13. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
18. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
19. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
24. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
46. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
47. The fatty flesh of eel.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. God of wealth and love.
2. A central point or locus of an infection in an organism.
3. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
5. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
6. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
7. Two items of the same kind.
8. Half the width of an em.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. The lowest brass wind instrument.
15. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
25. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
26. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
32. The cry made by sheep.
33. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
34. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
35. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
37. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
38. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
40. A female domestic.
42. A resource.
43. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.