1. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
5. A state in New England.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. Cause to go somewhere.
12. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
13. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
14. In bed.
15. The month following January and preceding March.
17. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
18. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
19. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
20. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
29. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
31. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. Leaking out slowly.
39. The airforce of Great Britain.
43. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
44. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. An advanced law degree.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. An affirmative.
1. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
2. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
3. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
4. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
5. 3 to 30 kilohertz.
6. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
7. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
8. A Loloish language.
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
21. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
23. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
24. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
26. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
30. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
32. A policeman's club.
33. Administer an oil or ointment to.
34. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
38. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
40. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
41. An informal term for a father.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.