1. The 4th planet from the sun.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. A flexible container with a single opening.
13. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
14. A quantity of no importance.
15. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
18. Top part of an apron.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A doctor's degree in education.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Informal terms for a mother.
27. In bed.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
33. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Having leadership guidance.
46. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
48. Characteristic of a mob.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
51. Used of a single unit or thing.
52. A decree that prohibits something.
53. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
1. An atom having a valence of one.
2. With rapid movements.
3. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. A major god.
9. A member of a formerly tribal people now living in south central India.
10. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
16. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. An enclosed space.
32. A port city in southwestern Iran.
36. Very dark black.
37. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
38. Divulge information or secrets.
40. A Hindu prince or king in India.
41. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
45. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
47. 10 grams.
48. A rapid escape (as by criminals).