1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
8. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
11. Informal terms for a mother.
12. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
13. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. In bed.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
17. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
20. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. An accountant certified by the state.
26. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
30. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
33. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
34. 16 ounces.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
43. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
46. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
47. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. A primeval personification of air and breath.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Praise, glorify, or honor.
6. A large fleet.
7. A master's degree in business.
8. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
18. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
22. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
25. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
27. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
28. A Russian river.
29. A state in southeastern United States.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. The capital of the state of Kansas.
35. Common Indian weaverbird.
36. The force of workers available.
37. Divulge information or secrets.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
42. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.