1. A light touch or stroke.
4. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
8. How long something has existed.
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
13. An informal term for a father.
14. Be unbearably loud.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
16. A public promotion of some product or service.
17. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
19. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
30. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. 10 grams.
35. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
36. A state in southeastern United States.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
48. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
49. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
50. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
51. Chief port of Yemen.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. The sixth month of the civil year.
54. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. In bed.
3. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. Wildly disordered.
6. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
7. Unknown god.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
20. A decree that prohibits something.
22. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
27. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
31. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. A Hindu prince or king in India.
41. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
42. A human female who does housework.
44. (informal) Of the highest quality.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. (informal) Roused to anger.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.