1. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
4. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
7. A French abbot.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
13. Having made preparations.
14. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
15. Large Indian antelope.
16. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
17. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
18. A state in north central United States.
20. A slender double-reed instrument.
23. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. A radioactive transuranic element.
28. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
30. (Irish) The sea personified.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. A state in southeastern United States.
38. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
40. Used in combination.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
44. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
48. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
49. A decree that prohibits something.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. Late time of life.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Loloish language.
2. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
3. Common Indian weaverbird.
4. An informal conversation.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
7. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
9. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
10. A town in north central Oklahoma.
19. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. With no effort to conceal.
22. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
29. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments).
31. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. An informal term for a father.