1. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. Fallow deer.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
12. Not only so, but.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Minor or subordinate.
18. A port city in southwestern Iran.
20. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. A state in northwestern North America.
27. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
28. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
38. (informal) Exceptionally good.
39. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
48. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
49. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. Similar to the striped mullet and takes its place in the Caribbean region.
2. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
3. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
4. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
6. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
19. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
21. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
24. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
26. The basic unit of money in China.
29. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
30. A Mid-Atlantic state.
31. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
32. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
36. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
44. Extremely pleasing.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A young woman making her debut into society.