1. In bed.
5. A light touch or stroke.
8. A bachelor's degree in theology.
11. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
12. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
15. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Minor or subordinate.
17. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
26. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
29. A populous province in northeastern China.
31. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
32. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
35. A state in northwestern North America.
36. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
40. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
43. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
45. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
46. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
49. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
50. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
51. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
52. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
53. A radioactive transuranic element.
1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
4. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
5. A licensed medical practitioner.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. The bill in a restaurant.
9. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
10. Food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
22. A fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar).
23. The residue that remains when something is burned.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
30. An informal term for a father.
33. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
39. English monk and scholar (672-735).
42. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
44. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. An associate degree in nursing.