1. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
4. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
7. Loose or flaccid body fat.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. The last (12th) month of the year.
13. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
14. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
16. The cry made by sheep.
18. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
23. (informal) Of the highest quality.
26. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
27. Of or relating to or containing barium.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
32. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
33. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
39. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
42. With no effort to conceal.
43. God of love and erotic desire.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
46. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
48. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
3. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. Fiddler crabs.
7. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
8. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
15. A building where prostitutes are available.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
20. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
24. (British slang) Cafe.
25. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
31. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
34. Lower in esteem.
35. Indigo bush.
38. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
40. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. The sign language used in the United States.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.