1. How long something has existed.
4. In bed.
8. Inquire about.
11. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
12. Type genus of the Ranidae.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
15. United States showman famous for his Wild West Show (1846-1917).
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
18. A light touch or stroke.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
27. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
29. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
40. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
42. A bottle with a stopper.
45. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
46. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
51. Slightly wet.
52. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
53. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
4. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
5. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
6. Either extremity of something that has length.
7. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
19. A young woman making her debut into society.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
23. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
25. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
26. The cry made by sheep.
28. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
38. Fallow deer.
39. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
41. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
43. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
44. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
49. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
50. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.