1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
8. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
11. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
14. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
15. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
18. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
20. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Minor or subordinate.
27. Tasting sour like a lemon.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
32. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
34. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. Before noon.
38. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
40. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
41. Not divisible by two.
44. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
49. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
50. How long something has existed.
51. In bed.
52. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
53. A decree that prohibits something.
54. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
1. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
2. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
3. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
8. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
9. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
10. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
19. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
21. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
22. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
24. Explorer and United States naval officer.
28. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
29. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
35. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A small amount of residue.
43. An informal term for a father.
45. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
46. A light touch or stroke.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. An ugly evil-looking old woman.