1. In bed.
5. The longest division of geological time.
8. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
13. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
19. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. A light touch or stroke.
26. The face or front of a building.
29. A Hindu prince or king in India.
32. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
33. A way of access consisting of a set of steps.
34. An unofficial association of people or groups.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
43. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
45. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
51. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
52. A flexible container with a single opening.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
8. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
20. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
22. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
23. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. A son who has the same first name as his father.
31. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
35. A town in southwestern Idaho.
36. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. The habitation of wild animals.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. Informal terms for a mother.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
44. A humorous anecdote or remark.
46. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
47. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.