1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
11. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
12. God of death.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
16. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
19. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
23. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
27. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
29. Relating to or caused by a virus.
31. The capital of Croatia.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
44. Before noon.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
2. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
3. A human female who does housework.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
5. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. A light touch or stroke.
8. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
9. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
10. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
15. French novelist.
20. A radioactive transuranic element.
21. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A lustrous gray strong metallic element resembling titanium.
28. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
30. 1 species.
32. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
36. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
37. Type genus of the Anatidae.
40. South African term for `boss'.
41. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
43. A master's degree in business.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.