1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
7. An informal term for a father.
11. An accidental happening.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
15. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
16. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
19. Being nine more than ninety.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. Type genus of the Amiidae.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
31. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
34. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Any of various units of capacity.
46. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
47. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
48. An affirmative.
49. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
50. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
51. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
5. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
6. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
7. 10 grams.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
22. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
23. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
29. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
30. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
32. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
33. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
37. A French abbot.
38. Denuded of leaves.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. A small nail.
42. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
43. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
44. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.