1. A unit of pressure.
4. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
8. Fiddler crabs.
11. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
12. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
14. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
15. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
26. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
27. Tropical Asian starlings.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Having winglike extensions.
34. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
37. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
41. The sign language used in the United States.
42. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
43. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
45. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
46. A resource.
47. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
3. That is to say.
4. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
5. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
8. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
9. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
19. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. Lacking self-confidence.
28. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
31. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
32. The sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus.
33. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. In bed.
37. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
38. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. The cry made by sheep.
40. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.