1. An enclosed space.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
11. Of inferior or mixed breed.
12. A person who makes use of a thing.
13. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
14. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
15. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. The face or front of a building.
21. Singing jazz.
24. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
28. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
29. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
30. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
31. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
36. Made of fir or pine.
41. Any high mountain.
44. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
45. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
46. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
47. (informal) Roused to anger.
48. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
50. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
3. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
4. Give a nickname to.
5. The sign language used in the United States.
6. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
7. Of or relating to or involving an area.
8. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
9. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
10. Give over.
18. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
20. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
22. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
23. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
34. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
35. Pain resulting from rapid change in pressure.
37. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
38. The capital of Western Samoa.
39. A branch of the Tai languages.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. Pertaining to the forward part of a vessel.
43. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.