1. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
4. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
14. A public promotion of some product or service.
16. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
17. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
18. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
20. A light touch or stroke.
22. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
23. A doctor's degree in education.
25. A state in northwestern North America.
27. A dry scab formed on the skin following a burn or cauterization of the skin.
30. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
34. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
35. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. A genus of Ploceidae.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A Hindu prince or king in India.
51. By bad luck.
52. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
53. A master's degree in business.
54. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
4. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
6. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
7. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
8. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
9. A French abbot.
10. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
15. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
19. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
24. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
29. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
33. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
36. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
39. Lower in esteem.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. Offering fun and gaiety.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. South African term for `boss'.
47. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
48. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
49. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
50. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
51. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.