1. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
5. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
8. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
11. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
12. How long something has existed.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Fallow deer.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
20. Moving quickly and lightly.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
37. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
43. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
44. Possessing material wealth.
45. A Russian river.
47. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
48. A state in southeastern United States.
49. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. The basic unit of money in Iran.
3. A large fleet.
4. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
5. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. A young woman making her debut into society.
8. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
18. A native of ancient Troy.
19. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Lower in esteem.
32. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
34. The capital of Western Samoa.
36. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
37. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
38. Largest known toad species.
40. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
41. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
42. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
46. 1/1000 gram.