1. A small piece of cloth.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
14. A tight-fitting headdress.
15. Colloquial British abbreviation.
16. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
17. An associate degree in nursing.
19. French novelist.
21. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. Before noon.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
34. A light touch or stroke.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. A French abbot.
46. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
47. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
48. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
49. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. An informal term for a father.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
3. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
4. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
5. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
8. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
9. The content of cognition.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
20. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
27. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. 35th President of the United States.
35. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
39. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
40. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
42. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.