1. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
5. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
7. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. A city in southeastern South Korea.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
18. Having the characteristics of pitch or tar.
20. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
29. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. Not only so, but.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
44. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
45. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
46. A genus of Mustelidae.
47. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
48. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
49. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
2. The content of cognition.
3. The capital of Croatia.
4. An Asian river between China and Russia.
5. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Speaking a Slavic language.
9. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
16. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
19. A soft silvery metallic element.
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
32. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
34. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
38. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
39. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
40. A city of central China.
42. God of the earth.
43. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.