1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. The state of owing money.
8. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
13. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
14. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
15. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
16. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
17. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
19. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
21. Tag the base runner to get him out.
24. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
25. The wife of a sheik.
27. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
28. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
32. Learns from a tutor.
34. A fraudulent business scheme.
35. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
37. A small vessel for travel on water.
40. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
45. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
46. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
47. In bed.
48. The cry made by sheep.
49. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. The sign language used in the United States.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
7. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
8. Anthropologist and linguist.
9. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
10. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
18. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
20. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Take in solid food.
29. A bachelor's degree in science.
31. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
33. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
36. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
38. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
39. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
41. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
42. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
43. The month following January and preceding March.
44. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.