1. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
4. A Loloish language.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. The cry made by sheep.
15. A French abbot.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
25. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
31. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
34. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
35. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
41. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Informal terms for a mother.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
48. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. Not only so, but.
4. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
7. Used of a single unit or thing.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
19. Use explosives on.
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
26. A state in the eastern United States.
27. A state in northwestern North America.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
33. A major biotic community characterized by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
36. By bad luck.
37. A son who has the same first name as his father.
38. The act of drawing or hauling something.
39. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
40. The specified day of the month.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A Mid-Atlantic state.