1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A city in northern India.
8. (British) Tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
16. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
17. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
21. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
24. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. An associate degree in applied science.
31. (law) A gift of personal property by will.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. A native-born Israeli.
45. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
51. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
52. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
53. The part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes).
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. A light touch or stroke.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. (British) Informal term for information.
6. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
7. Jordan's port.
8. A genus of Ploceidae.
9. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
10. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. An associate degree in nursing.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
23. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
26. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A bachelor's degree in religion.
32. A port city in southwestern Iran.
33. The cry made by sheep.
37. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
39. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
42. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
43. Avatar of Vishnu.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. A state of southwestern India.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.