1. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
5. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
11. A cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats.
12. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
18. A radioactive transuranic element.
20. A port city in southwestern Iran.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. An informal conversation.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
42. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
45. Extremely pleasing.
46. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
48. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
49. (informal) Of the highest quality.
50. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
1. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
2. The dried meat of the coconut from which oil is extracted.
3. An associate degree in applied science.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A master's degree in business.
6. The capital of Morocco.
7. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
8. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
19. Wild and menacing.
21. Jordan's port.
23. A decree that prohibits something.
26. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
37. A French abbot.
38. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
43. The cry made by sheep.
44. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. A Mid-Atlantic state.
48. An informal term for a father.