1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. Type genus of the Apidae.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. God of death.
13. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. God of love and erotic desire.
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
21. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
24. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. By bad luck.
29. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
35. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
38. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
39. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
43. The first month of the year.
44. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
45. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
47. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
48. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
49. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
50. Informal terms for a mother.
1. The quantity a cask will hold.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
4. Before noon.
5. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
6. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
15. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
20. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. The airforce of Great Britain.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
33. Lower in esteem.
34. Perennial herbs of eastern North America and Asia having aromatic tuberous roots.
36. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
37. South African term for `boss'.
40. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
41. Tag the base runner to get him out.
42. Top part of an apron.
46. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.